About the Leather
About the Leather
Free shipping on US orders over $100.
We make every belt to order. Please allow up to 3 business days for us to make your belt prior to shipping.
International customers: We do not collect any additional fees for duties, or import taxes that may be due at the time of delivery. Please review shipping info before purchasing.
Belt Size Chart and Guide
Check out our blog post for a detailed guide on getting the perfect fitting belt.
Ohm Design Features
• Slide the pin to unlock the buckle
• Adjustable sizing stud protects the leather belt
• Extra belt strap tucks behind for a seamless look
• Award winning patented design
Sizing: Model is 5'9" and is wearing a size 34 belt (jean size 32). → see measuring guide
Handmade Leather Belts
• Artisan full grain leather from Milwaukee, WI
• 1.5" wide, 9oz thick handmade leather belts
• Can be worn with jeans, off the hip over a sweater, or on the waist with a dress
• Six holes for size adjustment
• Made to order and available in custom sizes
Special Sizing Stud Protects Your Belt
Our patented sizing stud protects your leather belt from the stresses of everyday wear and eliminates unsightly floppy belt straps. The extra leather tucks neatly behind for a clean look. You can change your size by unscrewing and moving the sizing stud by hand.
I love it
Definitely an eye catcher i get complaints every time I wear it
When heavy duty cool turns into a symbol.
High quality start to finish. I have this in a 42 inch size, I now needed a custom sized Ohm Brian Schultz is excellent to deal with. Combined with his top shelf leather and artistic styled buckle. My Original Ohm is still in great shape after 15 years. My one suggestion, would be to offer a slimmer width leather, I would wear it with a suit and tie. This is a great product
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.